Sunday, May 23, 2010

Just the start...

One week ago yesterday, I graduated from college.
The next week I moved out of my apartment.
I loved college; I hated that apartment.. I cried abt the latter.

I now have a degree in English Education. One of the repercussions of which is that I have to write a rough draft for everything. Everything. It's actually quite frustrating...so in this blog, I'm going to rebel-in order to save a little time.

I moved home this week..."home". After 4 years of college, I now share a bed with my 16 year old sister, a closet with my mom, and a bathroom with all 3 siblings. Flexibility-it's a beautiful thing. :) And necessary. I leave for the Philippines in exactly 2 weeks...so I will do my best to keep all who may be interested updated on the amazing things God is going to do in the 6 weeks I'm away.

I always thought once I graduated college, I would know what I wanted to do with my life, start my career, start a family, start...grown up things. But now that I'm here, I can't help but want to do anything but..grown up things. I find myself wanting adventure and chaos and uncertainty. And if I have nothing else, I have uncertainty. And that's ok with me.

1 comments:

chelsea said...

yay bekah! welcome to the blogging world!
i love how you write...so keep it up--you know you have at least one reader! ;)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios